TOTUS TUUS STARTS SOON! REGISTER NOW.
Totus Tuus 2023 runs from Sunday, July 9th - 14th. Please keep checking back for registration information.
Totus Tuus is a summer Catholic youth program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and promoting the Catholic Faith through evangelization, catechesis, Christian witness, and Eucharistic worship. Our week-long Parish Summer Catechetical Program assists parents and parishes in the evangelizing and catechizing of their youth by supplementing the work they are currently doing.
The methodology, structure, content, and enthusiasm of Totus Tuus are concerned not only with teaching the Faith, but also igniting the hearts of the team members and the young people they encounter. The result has been the formation of young adults who continue to dedicate themselves to the Church’s mission of evangelization along with many vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
Important Program Information
Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
Parent/Guardian, following is some information for a faith and fun-filled week. Please note that there is no registration fee for this program. Space is limited.
Thank you for participating. We look forward to working with your family.
Elementary (1st to 6th)
1. For 1st grade through 6th grade
2. Dates: Monday ,July 10 through Friday, July 16, 2023
3. Parents must park in a designated parking spot and walk their child into the St. Mary Building to sign their child in and out daily.
Please use the alley door entrance by the cafeteria, not the Parish Office entrance.
4. Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Each child must:
1. Have a completed online Totus Tuus registration to include signed permission, waiver and liability forms via Google Forms 2023.
2. Bring their lunch each day marked with their name. Drinks will be available.
3. Friday is Water Fun Day, Knights of Columbus will provide lunch this day.
Middle to High School (7th to 12th grade/including recent high school graduates (Class of 2023)
1. For 7th grade through recently graduated
2. Dates: Sunday, July 9 through Thursday, July 13, 2023
3. Parents must walk their child into the St. Mary Building and sign them in and out each day. Please use the north alley door entrance by the cafeteria.
4. Hours: 7:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
Each child must:
1. Have a completed online Totus registration to include signed permission, waiver and liability forms.
2. Snacks are provided.
3. If driving themselves, students should use the Gore entrance and park in the back between the St. Joseph and St. Mary Buildings.
4. If driving themselves they will need to sign themselves in and out each day.
5. Thursday is a special off-site evening social, information will be sent home at a later date.